Thoughts of Rup

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Warwick

Since it's A level results day I thought a uni post would be apt. Whilst I didn't receive any results, my place at Warwick is a lock which means I need to start brown nosing the poker soc people so they can roll me when the donkaments on stars robusto me again. I've done a bit of snooping and firstly I have a link to David Lu's blog (on the right). Seems like a good player, saw him bust early in some student thingy and go deep in a gutshot 100 but thats all I have on him. I might start rating him more after he cleans me out in the 50p/£1 game (or whatever they play there).

Secondly I found a guy called maryhadalamb. I'd hazard a guess that his real name is Thomas Partridge judging by the URL name but you never can tell. Amazingly enough he seems to already be linking to my blog so I guess I should return the favour. Seems to be a bit of a card rack and enjoys taking shots at the most -EV games on the net. Right up my street then.

Finally a link to "Super Try Again" blog. Seems to be some sort of cult of low limit grinders. Lots of dull hand histories and graphs to be found here.

I also slapped a link up to the Warwick Poker Soc site which might be of interest to some. Looks like one of their lads shat the deck a bit at the WSOP and came 54th so congrats to him. Forums are a bit shite as you can't signup to them for some reason.

As for poker, i'm losing at a nice steady rate at the moment, which means i'll win $10k next month. Maybe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home